• Breaking News

    Monday, April 5, 2021

    Eternal Card Game The Eternal 2021 World Championship Series continues next weekend with the Stormbreak $5k Expedition Open!

    Eternal Card Game The Eternal 2021 World Championship Series continues next weekend with the Stormbreak $5k Expedition Open!


    The Eternal 2021 World Championship Series continues next weekend with the Stormbreak $5k Expedition Open!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    welcome to reimagined, the series where i look rebuild old archetypes and play them on the ladder

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Petition for make this Mastery ability good.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    Tuesday Night Eternal (Spring #4) in Retrospect

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:14 PM PDT

    Today in the Eternal Forge I go through the decks present during TNE Spring #4, an Expedition tournament! For those who are looking for something competitive to play, it's absolutely worth checking out some of these lists.

    Find my latest post here!

    submitted by /u/Sunsfury
    [link] [comments]

    Congratulations to the Winner of the TNT Throwdown Tournament Series!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    Let's hear three cheers to Essarefess for winning the TNT Throwndown Tournament Series. The series spanned 6 weeks and players accrued points. Essarefess won with 53 points. Second place went to Supermaus with 41 points, and third place went to EarthsOverseer with 36 points!

    Thank you to the 23 players that took part!

    submitted by /u/marvin_the_imp
    [link] [comments]

    Odd Ultimates Top 64 Open Vs Even Feln 1 - Throne Game Play

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Thanks. That was honorable fight.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Salty Draft - Sentinels and Ramp

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    How to Start Playing Ranked for a Returning Player

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    I used to play Eternal a lot and stopped playing around after Fall of Argenport. I'm trying to get back into it right now, and I wanna start going into Ranked soon. I was wondering, what decently competitive decks can I use in Throne/Expedition that would allow me to jump into Ranked as soon as possible? I have around 18k shiftstone ready to be used for a decent deck and I have a lot of cards from until Fall of Argenport, and I have close to none for the new ones I missed.

    EDIT: Maybe I should say as well that my playstyle is more Aggro/Combo than Control, and I used to play a lot of Mono-Fire face decks and Rakano Warcry

    submitted by /u/GGMaXThreeOne
    [link] [comments]

    Expedition seems to be an awful format

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    I took a year's break from this game. At the time, there was a lot of what I considered wrong with the game, including the feeling that randomneas was becoming a bigger part of the game (such as even-handed Golems, etc).

    After a year hiatus... Things seem to have gotten worse. Throne still seems to be Golems, except it's worse now than ever before. Speaking Circle randomness not only adds the annoying rng, but now the game also grinds to a halt while people pick which random nonsense to play.

    Seeking refugee, I thought I'd check the expedition format... What happened here??? Mandrakes? Soldiers? The meta looks utterly terrible. I have yet to see an even remotely interesting deck. Have the creators completely thrown in the towel, or is this simply what the game is meant to be?

    submitted by /u/Dekula
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment