• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 3, 2021

    Eternal Card Game I built a deck building tool for League.

    Eternal Card Game I built a deck building tool for League.


    I built a deck building tool for League.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    My background is that I really love MtG limited in paper as well as well Eternal limited. When I'm building a League deck in Eternal, I really miss being able to lay out all the cards on the table and see the whole picture. So I built an app as a fun side project to attempt to do this, and I thought it's gotten to the point where it's worth sharing.

    eternalrenown.com

    The name is obviously aping off of EternalWarcry because they're awesome, and this project would not be possible without their card data. This is intended for use on desktop. Here are some of the things you can do:

    • Import your card data
    • Filter cards by faction, type, cost, text, etc.
    • Group the cards into stacks
    • Drag cards between stacks
    • Move cards that aren't making the cut to your sideboard
    • Focus individual cards for easier reading (scroll wheel)
    • Multiselect cards with shift/ctrl
    • Look at your deck's stats and add sigils
    • Basic undo/redo functionality
    • Export your decklist to actually play

    The app isn't super polished yet, so I'm really hoping to get some feedback since almost nobody I know plays this game. That said, here are some known issues:

    • Stacks with a lot of cards will collide with stacks below them and the window bounds
    • Effects like Decay and Silence are also card names, and they'll show up alongside focused cards erroneously
    • The logo is ugly because I can't draw and used some random generator

    Anyway, I hope this is useful to some of you. I know the player base isn't huge for sealed, but maybe if this lowers the deckbuilding barrier of entry, more people might play.

    Shameless plug: If you like this app and have a bunch of money kicking around in your pocket, you can support me at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/eternalrenown

    Thanks and enjoy!

    submitted by /u/tonerboner88
    [link] [comments]

    Something to consider for the future

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    FPS Tesseract (throne): Gameplay and Deck Tech

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Hello, LordPerth here. I shared decklists here and on eternalwarcry for a while now and decided to finally try myself at video content. These 2 videos about an FPS Tesseract deck are the first part of a series of videos in which I try my best to explain and show how different decks work via deck techs and gameplay footage. Any form of constructive criticism is welcome because I have no experience in this kind of content and want to improve as much as I can. Eternal Deck Techs Part 1: FPS Tesseract - YouTube Eternal Gameplay Part 1: FPS Tesseract - YouTube

    submitted by /u/L0rdPerth
    [link] [comments]

    Eccentric Officer

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    Can we get this looked at? Getting tired of seeing a bunch of 1 cost Kairos

    submitted by /u/montereyfog
    [link] [comments]

    Good tech against soldiers?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    What are some good options vs PJ or PTJ soldiers? They're just so fast with Daru Lee, Dovid, and Argo Ironthorn >_>

    While I feel like I'm able to manage fairly consistently vs the big primal deck and sling deck, this has been the last really big sliver of meta that I've been having trouble dealing with and I frankly just don't know how to approach it.

    submitted by /u/divinginsurancebees
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment