• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    Eternal Card Game The Stormbreak $5k Expedition Open is live!

    Eternal Card Game The Stormbreak $5k Expedition Open is live!


    The Stormbreak $5k Expedition Open is live!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Absolutely disgusting. I need two showers after this, two games in a row

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    events tab locked

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    how do i unlock leagues?

    submitted by /u/Doodlemf
    [link] [comments]

    Shiftstone glitch?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    On xbox, I am opening packs from the league event and my shiftstone is stuck at 1842. Anyone know what is going on?

    submitted by /u/Doodlemf
    [link] [comments]

    Follow up effects need better UI design.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    I've been playing for about a year now so I'm not new and sometimes I still get confused on follow up effects like amplify.

    Just now I timed out while trying to use "Send for the Reserves." I understand that I'm supposed to amplify as if it has already been played and need to select a target, but with a card like this, there aren't really targets. First thought is that I click my avatar. That doesn't work so I click the power. That does work so I click that recycle button on the message asking if I want to amplify. Again it doesn't work and I try to click on the card multiple times. I timed out and then next turn I finally figure out that I need to click the ground.

    It boggles my mind that they would design their UI this way. Why not just ask "would you like to amplify?" and select "yes" or "no"? If you are trying to make your game user friendly for new players who are curious about this game, this is not the way to go.

    submitted by /u/Blahface50
    [link] [comments]

    UI problem

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    I'm having a lot of problems with secondary effects on cards, like amplify. The UI is really not intuitive. One example is Call On Allies. It says I can exhaust A soldier to place a 3/3 weapon on it. But I have a row of soldiers In play (2/1 fresh recruits summoned by a spell), and it won't let me exhaust any of them. The timer ran out.

    the UI should tell you what targets are viable (and these should have been) and provide a clear way to select them.

    The amplify mechanics are hard with other cards too, at least for me. anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/DarkMooseBlade
    [link] [comments]

    Insect love

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    With all this plants(Mandrakes) you would think there would be more insects about

    submitted by /u/Stitch0706
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment