• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 5, 2021

    Eternal Card Game "I Am Unleashed!" Emote

    Eternal Card Game "I Am Unleashed!" Emote


    "I Am Unleashed!" Emote

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    A few days ago I had an opponent of mine use the "I am unleashed!" emote when he was getting a bad beat and I am still chuckling a bit about it now. I feel like it is an absolutely hillarious response to getting a bit salty, as if you just swallow a bitter saliva in your mouth and go "Mrmm, I am unleashed!". Super relatable. Does anyone know which character has that emote? I cannot seem to find it.

    submitted by /u/MartenInf
    [link] [comments]

    Customs officer and full board

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 03:39 AM PDT

    I know, full boards aren't that usual, yet they sometimes happen. Especially in gauntlet. I just played a customs officer on a full board and sacrificed him instantly (was screwing around a bit), it told me to send an enemy unit into market. No problem. Heh, AI's gonna get some HP back and a card from replaying that temple scribe!... It didn't come back. Looks like playing and insta-saccing Costums Officer leads to Summon and Entomb happening simultaneously, which means there is no unit to replay from market yet. I dort think that is intended.

    submitted by /u/RedEternal
    [link] [comments]

    Relic Weapon new ruling idea that might help armory

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    You know when you lose all your armor your relic weapons is destroy. Why not have it where when you lose all your armor your weapon no is destroyed but you can no longer attack until you get more armor? I know something like Authoritarian Creation would become too powerful, but you can always add on while you have 5 or more armor you gain "+1 Maximum Power. You and your units are invulnerable to damage from spells." . As well Massive Greatsword will now have the down side that reaching zero armor will kill it if they change the ruling this way.

    I know DWD won't do something like this, but i just wanted to share the idea.

    submitted by /u/WhyISalty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment