• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 14, 2021

    Eternal Card Game It’s been a little while since I cashed this in

    Eternal Card Game It’s been a little while since I cashed this in


    It’s been a little while since I cashed this in

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 05:35 AM PST

    I think that's clear

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 03:19 AM PST

    Ice Bolt + Aegis Interaction

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 01:05 PM PST

    I noticed when I tried to pop a player's Aegis that Ice Bolt's power-search (which I felt was sneaky but legal) didn't seem to do so, they just got to search as normal. Is this a bug or just an interaction that I'm not fully understanding?

    submitted by /u/AnthaIon
    [link] [comments]

    Why no new Strangers?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 07:23 AM PST

    I am disappointed that there are no new strangers, again, in Cold Hunt. I like going back to my old stranger deck, but without any new strangers it is becoming less fun. Many new battle skills have been added since the last stranger was added, but no new strangers that add the new skills. Anybody else feeling my sadness? Anybody know if any new strangers will ever be added?

    submitted by /u/JLClark33
    [link] [comments]

    Kosul Envoy + Armorsmith is such a fun combo

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 03:41 AM PST

    I've been experimenting with an armor based justice deck. Pulling these two cards in your opening hand is such a great combo. You can play the Envoy first, take its contract to gain 3 armor, and then play Armorsmith for free on the same turn for another unit plus 2 more armor. You'll have to pay off the contract cost the next turn, but it seems to always be worth it and leaves you in a great position to play a Valkyrie Station or Kosul Bladebarrier the next turn.

    On the whole, I am really enjoying the new contract mechanic and being able to juggle your power surplus and deficit brings an extra dimension to planning your strategies.

    submitted by /u/neonharvest
    [link] [comments]

    This is one of the cards I was most excited about, thanks DVD

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 11:00 PM PST

    Cold hunt theme deck question

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 03:54 PM PST

    I already bought 3 or 4 of them. If I bought the bundle of theme decks would I get a second set of the cards? Just questioning to get another inferno dragon. Etc.

    submitted by /u/AdhesivenessAway852
    [link] [comments]

    Lord Thudrock - Bug or Working as Intended?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 06:08 AM PST

    https://eternalwarcry.com/cards/d/12-118/lord-thudrock

    essentially - exhaust a unit when Thudrock ETBs to create a snowman

    But it allows me to 'exhaust' an already-exhausted unit. Should it?

    submitted by /u/timetravel_dev
    [link] [comments]

    Mono red for gauntlet

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 03:10 PM PST

    I've been piloting this deck to fast consecutive 7/0 wins in the new gauntlet. Most games take 5-7 turns, but it has the ability to hang in longer even against decks that try to slow it down so long as you play appropriately. Oathbreakers in particular can be annoying because it spams lifesteal so you can't simply out race it, you'll need to remove its units.

    It's thematically very similar to my Expedition deck, just rebalanced slightly and substituted with some stronger cards for gauntlet. Prism Golem has replaced Censari Brigand because you need to tank the AI or intimidate it into not attacking sometimes. Pyrotech Explosion has replaced Searing Fist. Oni Ronin has been added because turn 1 Warcry is just so good.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/KadYJ3TXNsI/gauntlet-mono-red

    (Win Streak) https://imgur.com/a/gNVEjtS

    submitted by /u/neonharvest
    [link] [comments]

    Silvercrest Purifier?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 05:03 AM PST

    So in throne I was just insta-killed on turn 3 (I think, may have been turn 4) by a Silvercrest Purifier that was somehow 64/64 with killer and overwhelm. It was dropped and immediately used killer on my single unit while the overwhelm killed me. I was so surprised that I didn't really see how the purifier got to this state so early in the game.

    Does anyone know how this is possible? Or do we have some sort of new exploit running around based on something from the new set? Match history screen only tells me that opponent's deck was 5-color and he/she was on the play. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/The_Quaz
    [link] [comments]

    Nostrix, Grand Seer + Replicator Engine bug

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 09:16 PM PST

    Just wanted to see if anyone else has observed this (or if I'm derping up something).

    Nostrix, Grand Seer doesn't seem to properly apply its effect to Replicator Engine. I've had several games now with a Nostrix / Engine brew where the Replicator Engines in the deck do not get Nostrix's buff. Specifically, I have attacked with Engine and another unit, the Engine in play has received a random battle skill, but those in the deck remain 2/1s with no battle skills, whether top decked naturally or drawn with another Engine's summon effect.

    Although I also play Hawk in this deck, in at least one instance, it was unambiguous - No Hawks were played between the Engine attack and the next Engine draw, and several in a row were unbuffed.

    submitted by /u/The_Help_Ferret
    [link] [comments]

    Cold Hunt Hotfix: dirty rats are now factionless (were shadow)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 12:04 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment