• Breaking News

    Monday, November 15, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Sad dark frontier noises

    Eternal Card Game Sad dark frontier noises


    Sad dark frontier noises

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 11:11 AM PST

    When you realize your full potential.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 03:55 AM PST

    Someone plays Orene's scepter against me.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 08:26 PM PST

    They activate the ultimate, and I concede, because my deck was mostly spells, so that is a death sentence for me.

    Not realizing what the wording implied, I queue for another game.

    When I try to torch the enemy mana dork, I find myself unable to: I can never play spells again.

    I concede and make a monotime deck with no spells. I soon realize my relics cannot spellcraft: I can never play spells again.

    I close the game and launch Legends Of Runeterra. I queue up against the AI to dust off the Ezreal deck and get the feel of it. Turn 2 comes, and i can't mystic shot the enemy units: I can never play spells again.

    I turn off the pc and prepare to go an play DnD with my friends. In the middle of the sesion, i try to cast fireball, but the dice refuses to fall from my hand, or roll at all if i manipulate it. I can never play spells again.

    I get home and decide it is not all lost. I still have my hobby: writing. I open my novel that is totally not a name-swapped Vara x physical anthropomorphic manifestation of the aegis mechanic and start typing. A secondary character is supposed to use telekinesis, but i cant write it. I disregard it as writers block and keep on going: I am close to the first kiss. But, when I arrive to the moment of truth, words stop flowing. The magic is simply not there.

    I can never play spells again.

    My poetry lost all charm and rhyme.

    I can never play spells again.

    Games of Scramble burn on my wake.

    I can never play spells again.

    I open my eternal collection. I craft 4 Orene's scepters. I fill the deck with aegis and ramp units.

    I can never play spells again, and neither will anybody else!

    submitted by /u/jal243
    [link] [comments]

    The more the merrier, I say

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 09:07 PM PST

    Debt help - How to get to 10?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 01:37 PM PST

    I like doing achievements and currently trying to figure out how to do "Bankruptcy - Have 10 or more remaining debt at one time".

    Can't really see a good way of doing this so looking for pointers.

    submitted by /u/TheDoomfarer
    [link] [comments]

    (Cold Hunt) Argenport Void Contractor (feedback welcomed!)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 08:16 AM PST

    (Cold Hunt) Argenport Void Contractor (feedback welcomed!)

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/NXf_KBmfFJI/argenport-void-contractor-feedback-welcomed

    Severin, Inevitable does some work!

    The idea behind this deck is fishing cards from the void, discarding some cards with purpose, and when able, combo'ing Elding of the Final Hour with Severin, Inevitable.

    This deck offers several win conditions and does it in different ways.

    When Using Collapse, Ransack, or Soil Renewal you want to try and get Fear and Highway Devourer into the void. You can play them out of hand but due to the expense, it's much better if you can use A Life For A Life as early as turn 4.

    The ideal time to do this is when Severin, Inevitable is on the field so that you can take the contract to give Highway Devourer revenge. Fear should have 10 cards in the void by the time it comes into play giving it deadly and unblockable. Highway Devourer's ability to play cards it has killed can quickly shift a board state in your favor.

    D'Angolo Racketeers is a good target for either Elding of the Final Hour's sacrifice ability, or as a discard when you have 2 power to play the Back-Alley Bouncer. This works when it dies, and when it is discarded. If it has revenge already on it, even better.

    Argenport Blueprints when it produces Agenport Heirloom allows you to grab some of these discards and sacrifices and bring them back into play with Aegis and Endurance.

    Plenty of removal with:
    Collapse Easy play, throwing cards in the void we want in there to kill site, cures, or unit.

    Slay Fast and Dead

    Nothing Remains Have to use this wisely because of the voidbound, but if a board is getting stacked against you, a good 4 power board wipe.

    Fall to Ruin 2x, and may adjust

    I think this deck can be a little tricky to get the hang of, but when you can combo Elding of the Final Hour hitting the opponent creating a random Pale Rider you can sacrifice, with Severin, Inevitable, then giving it revenge, it makes for a fun combo.

    Not sure about Raniya, Wings of the Cabal. I'm not running into a bunch of units that her contract hits, but I don't hate it either. Might consider Nodoran, Auric Heir as an alternative.

    https://preview.redd.it/tnf74ajbasz71.png?width=359&format=png&auto=webp&s=f2d6ed086bf0760aa9056bef3cf59ded553a44cc

    submitted by /u/edgeukated
    [link] [comments]

    Hooru Heroes (Decklist in coments)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 01:18 PM PST

    My first piece of content creation, Cold Hunt Draft

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 07:18 PM PST

    "Spirit of the City" achievement unrealistic?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 10:35 AM PST

    I've been getting all the achievements as they become available, but I can't figure out how I'll possibly get the "Spirit of the City" achievement that was just added with Cold Hunt.

    The achievement condition is "Play a site with Highway Devourer." Since the computer doesn't play sites in Gauntlet, this means I'll have to achieve this against a human.

    OK, so I have to play a 10-power unit against a human who has played a site, and then successfully attack the site with it. Sounds tricky, but with enough patience, that sounds doable.

    What doesn't sound so doable is getting to that point with an opponent who won't concede in that situation or have already conceded by that point. I can't get the achievement if my opponent concedes before the unit hits their site…

    Is there a Campaign game where you get to pick your own deck and the opponent plays a site? I don't remember any sites being played, but perhaps it exists.

    Alternatively, thinking a bit outside the box, maybe there's a way I can get the Highway Devourer to deal lethal damage to my own site or otherwise kill it. I'm not seeing anything on first search, but I could very easily be missing something. Are there any cards I'm missing that I use to grant such an effect to my creature?

    submitted by /u/the-purple-badger
    [link] [comments]

    Oni Inciter can’t kill Permafrost

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 03:59 AM PST

    Oni Inciter wasn't able to kill a Permafrost on one of my troops. Is that a bug or am I mistaking a curse for an attachment even though it is under that category in the deck builder?

    submitted by /u/geoshifter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment