• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 16, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Eternal Mailbag Q&A - Submit questions by Thursday

    Eternal Card Game Eternal Mailbag Q&A - Submit questions by Thursday


    Eternal Mailbag Q&A - Submit questions by Thursday

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 02:31 PM PST

    I'm a returning player. Can someone tell me important briefs/events of the game lately?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 06:01 AM PST

    I took a hiatus for few months since Empire of Glass. Try to take a peep at one of my most favorite card game ever and I'm really glad that it has been still doing well with new sets and tourney. But holy moly what are these cards nowaday lol https://eternalwarcry.com/cards/d/12-78/orenes-scepter https://eternalwarcry.com/cards/d/11-200/sindar-the-corruptor

    They are so OP compared to the big guys of previous sets, like powerful effects with such cheap cost. And I'm not really complaining as I know that Throne is as balance as if you have many OP cards in many factions. I'm still clueless about the game though and feel like I already forget how to play the game (I didnt play much during empire of glass). Can someone give briefs about the game in past months sets, like what were important events, and in your opinion is the game going well, some reviews about the new sets, which archtype/factions are good now and which one get worse, and/or about new modes if any... Appreciate any answers.

    submitted by /u/old_Anton
    [link] [comments]

    Returning W/2k gems to burn!!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 04:07 PM PST

    Which of the recent campaigns has the most useful cards in the current meta? The last one I purchased was whispers of the throne. The last set I was active in Argent Depths. I have most of the staples from that set back to the beginning.

    I'm trying to build a deck that will help me get good rewards to catch up. Thanks for any help offered!

    submitted by /u/ElJeffeDeMagico
    [link] [comments]

    When your snowballs are paid in Argentinian pesos.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 08:38 PM PST

    Best way to spend Gems?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 11:26 PM PST

    Looking to get back into the game with the release of Cold Hunt and the expedition Vault.

    I previously played around the time of Echoes of Eternity when Stonescar Dragons was a thing.

    I've got around 2000 gems ready to spend, just wondering whats people's opinions on starting to get that collection back up.

    Theme decks? Campaigns?

    Any info would be great.

    submitted by /u/smudge1987
    [link] [comments]

    How do you decline using Contract on a spell?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 08:33 PM PST

    I've cast Bless the Wild a lot of times now and I haven't been able to only pay 1 for it a single time, even when there isn't a spell it could target.

    Am I misunderstanding the UI or is the card bugged?

    submitted by /u/Miraweave
    [link] [comments]

    Sibling Rivalry from the AI's perspective

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 10:00 PM PST

    Nasty Meta?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 06:23 PM PST

    I'm mostly a mid-range/combo player, so I never expect to get past about Diamond 3 or so. But literally every game I've played in about the last 30 hours has either been against a denial/control deck or a mill deck. Is anyone else seeing this or am I just supremely unlucky to repeatedly get matched up against specifically the kind of decks I hate the most?

    submitted by /u/Iamn0man
    [link] [comments]

    *Maniacal laughter intensifies*

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 07:33 PM PST

    What's the deal with fist set cards?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 02:22 PM PST

    Haven't been in the came for like 2+ years, apparently there's a rotation now. However, what confuses me, is the fact that cards from the very first set are now marked as campaign ones and I only own one copy of them, when I'm sure I had more than that. What did I miss?

    submitted by /u/renox92
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment