• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 17, 2021

    Eternal Card Game This almost-cycle kinda irritates me.

    Eternal Card Game This almost-cycle kinda irritates me.


    This almost-cycle kinda irritates me.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 05:58 PM PST

    Cold Hunt Set Review Part 2

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 12:37 PM PST

    Mandrakes. Man I love this deck

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 05:56 AM PST

    Why the 100+ card decks in ranked and casual?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 06:41 AM PST

    Of the six or so matches I've played today, I think only one opponent was running a clean 75. Is there some strategy to it that I'm missing?

    EDIT: I should specify that this was Throne. I don't know if it's a thing in Expedition.

    submitted by /u/krorkle
    [link] [comments]

    Deleph, Free Prophet interaction question:

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 07:26 AM PST

    If you sacrifice Deleph, Free Prophet while playing Devour, do you Invoke, draw two cards, or do both? My best guess is "not both," but beyond that I don't know. Has anyone tried this yet?

    submitted by /u/JaxxisR
    [link] [comments]

    Cold Hunt Set Review Part 1

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 09:50 PM PST

    Aegis blocking two interactions

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 11:10 AM PST

    Wondering if this is working as intended or bugged. I played a Sodi's spellshaper and spellcrafted it to play the equivocate on a unit with Aegis. This triggered my Snowstorm Druid's muster ability to stun a unit and I targeted that same unit with Aegis. The aegis negated both abilities. I would think one of the two should go through.

    submitted by /u/beefyavocado
    [link] [comments]

    Rox or Rhox?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 12:22 AM PST

    Seems like some Xultans didn't want to remember their past and thus changed their name. I wasn't sure how to spell Bhodi, so I searched for Rox and was very confused not to see the new card. After I tried three different spellings of Bhodi, I finally found them. (the embarrassing thing with searching for so many different spellings of Bhodi was that I had found the OG card and didn't bother looking at the name.)

    submitted by /u/RedEternal
    [link] [comments]

    Salty Brew - Creation Onis

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 01:27 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment