• Breaking News

    Friday, November 5, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Set rollout appreciation

    Eternal Card Game Set rollout appreciation


    Set rollout appreciation

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    I just want to shout out dwd for a solid set release. I feel like they stepped up the communication and buildup. More dev interactions, more articles, more events, more lore. Maybe I'm just excited and misremembering other releases, but it really felt like they put more into this one. And it's got me hyped to jump back in the queues! Especially with those new draft rewards. So, gratitude!

    submitted by /u/madidiot66
    [link] [comments]

    11/5 Live Balance Update & Curiox Preview

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    Anyone else playing Kaleb, Uncrowned prince and getting doornknocker at an insanely high rate?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Anyone else playing Kaleb, Uncrowned prince and getting doornknocker at an insanely high rate? Already submitted bug.

    submitted by /u/Werv
    [link] [comments]

    [Cold Hunt] Dartimus Iceblade

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    [Cold Hunt] Waystone Ignitor

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 02:42 AM PDT

    My Siraf played a unit from Cold Hunt!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    You block my champion of fury.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    It doesn't matter, does it? I have won the game, your portrait exploded, and we are both fine behind our screens.

    But he isn't.

    There is a yeti family whose father is not coming back, with yeti children asking mom for snowballs to buy... more snow. The yeti mom looks into the horizon, waiting for him to return with the 2 power of the day.

    But he will never come back.

    You blocked my champion of fury, and now I must make a phone call.

    As the phone rings, the yeti mom stuns her children so they stop gamboling around, telling them they will end permafrosted if they don't behave. They don't answer, for they are stunned. She speaks in the mic, and I have to present myself: jal243, Skycragg aggro player.

    We get past the courtesies and she asks for her husband, and i don't know how to tell the sad truth.

    "His contract got voided," I explain with a firm voice, trying not to waver.

    "Why's that?" she asks, her worries lifted for the moment, replaced with way more menial matters.

    "Because he, too, got voided, madam."

    Silence. So dense a silence a Valkyrie enforcer would get jealous. I hang the phone. She won't call back. They never do.

    I queue up for another game, thinking this time it could be better, that nobody has to hold a funeral today.

    I get matched against you, as if it was destiny, and we play depleted power our first turn.

    Turn 2 arrives, and you know what I do.

    And then, like the evil thing you are, you block my champion of fury.

    submitted by /u/jal243
    [link] [comments]

    Xultan Gothic

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    The Cold Hunt Draft Preview is now live!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    Roshi Cold Hunt Spoiler

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    Heroic Invocation Preview Event

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    Aegis no longer protecting as it should

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    Several times the past few days I've seen spells destroy/kill a unit that has aegis and the spells should not work through aegis. Harsh Rule and Just Desserts both have done this.

    I've also seen players using 5 or more copies of the same spell without using any of the spells that make such copies.

    I've also seen players utilize amplifies without paying any of the amplify costs. No, there aren't mechanics that lower cost in play for this.

    I've also seen players use Ice bolt to not only work through aegis, but lie about the power you can utilize. For example, I had one kill a 3/4 aegis unit, plus tell me I had no valid cards for gaining the power. Curious, I played a seek power the very next turn and there were at least 3 of each faction's sigils in a 3 color deck.

    Why do all these bug threads get voted down so vehemently? I haven't posted one in a long time but every one others post on here go down so fast it's beyond belief.

    submitted by /u/Shadowcran
    [link] [comments]

    Cold Hunt spoiler game on The Misplay discord

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    I got a Cold Hunt spoiler, but it got mixed in with some fake cards I made. See if you can figure out which one is the real spoiler in my spoiler game on The Misplay discord server! I'll announce the real spoiler on Saturday.

    #spoiler-game - The Misplay discord

    submitted by /u/mlntn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment